FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project
Project Schedule: Summer 2021 - Spring 2022
Construction Manager: Park Engineering, Inc.
Contractor: Glosage Engineering, Inc.
Project Update - May 13, 2022
This project is nearing completion. All contract work is complete except for minor punch list work and rehabilitating several manholes throughout the District. Additional work is planned for Woodland Road near Evergreen Drive in Kentfield starting in June, to address some excessive groundwater infiltration that we observed when we installed new sewers upstream on Laurel Way
The FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project will replace approximately 2 miles of gravity sewer and additional restoration in Greenbrae, Larkspur, San Anselmo, Kent Woodlands and Ross.
Project Information and Construction Notices
- Check here for updated project information and construction notices as they become available.
Project Construction Will Include
- Replacement of approximately 2 miles of gravity sewer and additional restoration in Greenbrae (El Portal easement), Larkspur (South Eliseo and Country Mart), San Anselmo (Sequoia Park), Kent Woodlands (Rancheria/Evergreen), and Ross (Skyland).
- Upsizing of 4" sewer in El Portal Easement and install manhole at blind tee,
- Removal of sags and restoration of grade in South Eliseo sewer, pipe repair near Bed Bath and Beyond in Country Mart,
- Upsizing and restoration of 4" and 5" sewers in Sequoia Park including replacement of easement sewers with sewers in roadways,
- Rehabilitation of clay sewers in Rancheria area to reduce I&I, Upsize and replacement of 4” sewer on Skyland in Ross, address pipe and manhole defects and reduce line maintenance hours in difficult access areas.
Jaemin Park, Park Engineering
Email Jaemin Park
Glosage Engineering, Inc.
Luis Guzman, Project Manager
Phil Benedetti, RVSD Associate Engineer
Call: 415-259-2949 x212
More Information About Construction Projects
View the Current RVSD Infrastructure and Capital Improvements Projects map by clicking the link. After the map opens, click the "Open in Acrobat" box found in the upper right side of the map. From there you can view larger versions of each project area map by clicking on on it once.
View both current and completed CIP projects on an interactive map by clicking the link. You can also go to the project pages listed on the left of this page for more information about individual CIP projects that are under construction or scheduled to begin soon.
As with any construction project, you can expect noise, dust, some traffic lane closures and detours, parking restrictions, travel delays, and in some cases night-time work near the work sites during construction activity. We work to ensure that mail and package delivery to construction areas is not interrupted and that local and emergency access is maintained at all times.
RVSD appreciates your patience as we fulfill our commitment to making strategic long-term infrastructure improvements!