Ross Valley Public Financing Authority
The Ross Valley Public Financing Authority (RVPFA) was formed in 2012 under a Joint Powers Authority Agreement for the purpose of establishing an entity authorized to assist the financing and refinancing of capital improvement projects of the Ross Valley Sanitary District (RVSD).
The members of RVPFA are both RVSD and the California Municipal Finance Authority. View the Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement (dated April 19, 2012).
The governing officers and management of RVPFA are those members who respectively serve on the RVSD Board of Directors and management team. This formation is set forth in Article II of the Bylaws. View the adopted Bylaws (dated May 21, 2012).
There are otherwise no employees specific to RVPFA as all ongoing operations of RVPFA are conducted by RVSD.
As part of RVPFAs formation, its operations are integral for the administration of RVSDs currently four revenue bond obligations. Below is a list of key Resolutions passed granting RVPFAs authority for such activities:
- Resolution 12-0001 (May 21, 2012) Regarding Organizational Matters.
- Resolution 17-1536 (November 15, 2017) Authorizing the Issuance of Wastewater Revenue Bonds (and related actions).
- Resolution 19-1557 (May 15, 2019) Authorizing the Issuance of Wastewater Revenue Bonds (and related actions).
In regards to certain annual reports and required filings of RVPFA, please note the following:
- RVPFA does not prepare an independent budget for its operations as all resources are sourced directly from RVSD. For information concerning required debt service coverage, please review the RVSD Annual Budget.
- RVPFA does prepare independent financial statements in accordance with current California Government Code. These financial statements are independently audited by an external auditor. For all financial statements since Fiscal Year 2014, please review the below Annual Financial Statement Reports. This financial information is also incorporated within the RVSD Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) given RVPFA’s financial reporting entity nature being a blended component unit.
- RVPFA does submit to the State of California Controller's Office both the Financial Transactions Report and Compensation Report as required. Please click the links associated with each report to view.
Annual Financial Reports:
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2022
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2021
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2020
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2019
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2018
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2017 and 2016
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2015 and 2014
Access the RVPFA Board Agendas and Meeting Minutes from its regularly scheduled meetings by clicking the link here.