This page provides links to projects currently out for bid. For information on any documents that may appear below or upcoming projects, please contact us at 415-259-2949.
Projects Currently Out to Bid:
There are currently no projects out to bid.
Recent Bid Documents:
WOODLAND CAPACITY AND CREEK CROSSING PROJECT
Bids for this project were opened on August 3. View the Bid Results.
RVSD HEADQUARTERS SITE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
Bids for this project were opened on July 11. View the Bid Results.
LS20, LS31, LS32 PUMP STATIONS IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
Bids for this project were opened on July 6. View the Bid Results.
FY 2023/24 GRAVITY SEWER IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
Receipt of proposals for engineering design services for the FY 2023/24 Gravity Sewer Improvement Project CLOSED at 2 PM, on Tuesday, October 18, 2022. Questions to the RFP were due to email@example.com on or before 4 PM, on Tuesday, October 4, 2022.
Click here to view Addendum 1 to this RFP issued on September 22, 2022.
FY 2022/23 GRAVITY SEWER IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (#953)
Bids for this project were opened on September 8. The contract was awarded to Glosage Engineering, Inc., at the September 21 Board Meeting.
Past Bid Documents:
There are no past bid documents at this time.
Past Bid Results:
- FY 22/23 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project - Bid Tabulation (Aug 2022)
- RVSD Headquarters Consolidation Project - Bid Tabulation (Feb 2022)
- Larkspur Pump Stations 14, 15, & 25 Improvements - Bid Tabulation (July 2021)
- FY20/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project - Bid Tabulation (June 2021)
- Butterfield/Arroyo-Kenrick - Bid Tabulation (May 2021)
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Force Main Appurtenance Project - Bid Tabulation (Jan 2020)
- Larkspur Landing Excavation and Remediation Project - Contractor Bid Summary (May 2019)
- FY16/17 GSIP Butterfield/Meadowcroft-Arroyo Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Nokomis & Meadowcroft Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3A Shady Lane/Ross Common Bid Tabulation
- Kentfield PS 15 Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3 Bid Tabulation (Project was rebid as II-3A and 3B)