This page provides links to projects currently out for bid. For information on any documents that may appear below or upcoming projects, please contact us at 415-259-2949.
Projects Currently Out to Bid:
May 1, 2020
Bids for the Laurel Grove Sewer Rehabilitation Project are now being accepted. Please go to rvsdplanroom.com for more information. Individual sealed bids will be received by District offices, located at 2960 Kerner Blvd., San Rafael, CA 94901-5567 up to and until 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 21, 2020.
Recent Bid Documents:
Fiscal Year 2019-20 Force Main Appurtenance Project:
Contract was awarded to Trinet Construction of San Francisco on February 12, 2020.
Past Bid Documents:
FY 2016/17 Gravity Sewer Improvement Project-Butterfield/Meadowcroft-Arroyo:
- Bidding for this project closed on May 2, 2019.
LDGS II-3B Lower Shady Lane / Poplar Ave:
- Bidding for this project closed on January 29, 2019.
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Force Main Appurtenance Project - Bid Tabulation (Jan 31, 2020)
- Larkspur Landing Excavation and Remediation Project - Contractor Bid Summary (May 8, 2019)
- FY16/17 GSIP Butterfield/Meadowcroft-Arroyo Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Nokomis & Meadowcroft Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3A Shady Lane/Ross Common Bid Tabulation
- Kentfield PS 15 Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3 Bid Tabulation (Project was rebid as II-3A and 3B)