If you have a public sewer emergency, such as a manhole overflow, leaking pipe or smell or see sewage on the ground, please contact us immediately for 24-hour response.

If you have a private property sewer emergency please click here to check the California Department of Consumer Affairs Contractors State License Board (CSLB) for information before you hire a plumbing contractor. Make sure any plumber you hire is familiar with District policies and programs for any private property sewer emergency.

Emergency: (415) 259-2949

Please note that Smoke Testing is conducted by RVSD throughout the community to help detect leaks in the pipes. Regular smoke testing is not a cause for concern.

Thank you! Your action helps us protect the environment.

Emergency 221